Saturday, March 16, 2019

It's the Law


“That’s the way it is and you will just have to get used to it,” she explained.

“But I prefer to wear girl’s clothes,” I pleaded.

“I know, sweetheart, but now it’s against the law for boys to dress like girls.”

“But I don’t know how to wear boy’s clothes,” I responded.

“Well, I’ll help you,” she said.

Most boys were already wearing boys’ clothes, but I was a stubborn little boy and would turn on the tears whenever she suggested I begin dressing like a boy. Until now, my tears had been successful, but they would not help me anymore because today the anti-female impersonation law went into effect, which ruled that boys had to dress like boys, not girls.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it,” she insisted.

Boys I knew who were already dressing like boys did get used to it and learned to like it.

“Now take off your clothes and I will help you get dressed,” she said.

“And that's an order,” she added.

I quickly removed all my clothes and put them in a pile in the middle of the bedroom.

Next she handed me the first item of boy’s clothing to put on.

“Tell me if you need any help,” she proffered.

One-by-one, she handed me another item of boy’s clothing to put on and surprisingly, I needed very little help.

She insisted on showing me how to put on the pantyhose because, “You don’t want to run your very first pair.”

Other than that, I only asked for her assistance twice: to help me close the hooks on my bra and to zip up the back of my dress.

(This story originally appeared in Femulate.org.)

6 comments:

  1. In my perfict world masculinity has beed cured

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cured in what way? I would happily become a feminized male for a Strong Woman. There is a boys life cover magazine on here I wish I had been the boy in it.

      But please what cure would you suggest?

      Delete
    2. Dear in this world Alpha is a word never used when talking about males . Living docile & obedient to females is his whole life. Feminine clothing is the only thing he wishes to wear. The dream of a strong Woman coming into his life . Oh and the Bits down there still work the same, But they are controled by the Femal in his life

      Delete
  2. If only that could have been me in my youth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam a femininized male, living the dream 24/7 for 9years.wannabe, I suggest you try to find a strong woman, you will never want to be a boring man again! good luck. ❤

    ReplyDelete